A mild climate and snow-capped peaks. The Vancouver Coast and Mountains host adventures that cross cities, summits, and season boundaries.
I understand and accept the risks associated with snowmobiling and I will take responsibility for my own actions…
As a responsible snowmobiler and backcountry enthusiast
• I will ride in a manner that is a credit to our recreation;
• I will influence other snowmobilers to adhere to this Code of Ethics;
• I will respect the rights of others including property owners and other outdoor enthusiasts;
• I will protect our natural environment;
• I will ride in a responsible manner and will use only marked trails, areas or roads open to snowmobiles;
• I will not harass or harm wildlife or the natural surroundings;
• I will minimize my impact on the environment;
• I will ride smart, be prepared and stay in control;
• I will check avalanche and weather conditions before riding;
• I will help those in distress;
• I will obey all laws and rules governing our recreation;
• I will promote proper snowmobile education and training;
• I will practice Zero Tolerance with respect to impaired riding & driving.
Copyright © 2023 Blacktusk Snowmobile Club - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy